Live with purpose
Expand your skills and update your professional development with the Internationally renowned Yogalates Method in Yoga Therapy & Pilates with 29 years in development.
Graduates of this training obtain
• 200 hr Yogalates Certificate
• 200 hr Yoga Alliance.org Certificate (ID 26389)
• Yoga Australia (ID 9108) ongoing membership recognition for professional development
• Qualifications in teaching both Yoga, Pilates & Yogalates, therefore opportunities for working in all fields
Upon completion of your certificate you will have attained the following:
• A thorough understanding of the principles of the Solomon Yogalates Method
• The ability to instruct a class or personal one on one session based on these principles
• The ability to instruct within a framework and safety guidelines outlined in the subjects - Yogalates for special needs, Yoga & Pilates Therapy, the Pilates method i.e core stability.
This training will give you more tools to blend sequences creatively enhancing your classes that will be fun, functional and restorative.
*Minimum 2 years teaching experience required to undergo this course*
Saturday 11th May - Wednesday 22nd May, 2019
Arrival on Saturday with orientation dinner at 6.30pm. Lecture will start Sunday.
The course concludes on the Tuesday at 6pm. Checkout is 11am Wednesday.
Venue: Venue: Bhanuswari Resort & Spa, Jalan Tengkulak Tengah, Kemenuh, Sukawati, Kemenuh, Kec. Gianyar, Bali, 80552, Indonesia
Course Price (in AUD)
Twin Share $3950.00
Includes course fees, accommodation, breakfast & Lunch
(Payment plans available on request. This incur a $150 fee on top of course fees)
Text books and manuals included in course fees:
Yogalates Teacher Training Manual by Louise Solomon
Anatomy Manual sent as a PDF file by YPTAA
DVD Personal practice & Special needs Manual sent as a PDF file by YPTAA
Instructional videos on core foundation & asana modifications for client special needs by YPTAA
Access to our catalogue of DVDs on our 'On demand' site for the duration of the course (www.onlineyogalates.com)
Text books NOT included in course fees that need to be purchased prior to course commencement:
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff Published by Human Kinetics
Key Poses of Yoga; Scientific Keys Vol 2 by Ray Long ISBN 13: 978-1-60743-239-5
Anatomy of stretching by Brad Walker. ISBN 1905367295 Published by Lotus Publishing
The 9 day intensive practicum in Bali will commence with an orientation dinner on Saturday evening with lectures commencing on Sunday. Many aspects of the course will be covered at the dinner in addition to being an excellent opportunity to meet your fellow students before studies commence.
There will be a 7 day retreat in the middle of your training so you will be able to assist and learn from working with the guests in their alignment and special needs.
This certificate will not give you the qualifications to teach others to become teachers in The Solomon Yogalates Method. A trademark document is included in the Code of Practice which outlines the correct use of the Solomon YogalatesTM trademarked name.