Live with purpose
Expand your skills and update your professional development with the Internationally renowned Yogalates Method in Yoga Therapy & Pilates with 29 years in development.
Graduates of this training obtain
• 200 hr Yogalates Certificate
• 200 hr Yoga Alliance.org Certificate (ID 26389)
• Yoga Australia (ID 9108) ongoing membership recognition CPD for current members
• Qualifications in teaching both Yoga, Pilates & Yogalates, therefore opportunities for working in all fields
Upon completion of your certificate you will have attained the following:
• A thorough understanding of the principles of the Solomon Yogalates Method
• The ability to instruct a class or personal one on one session based on these principles
• The ability to instruct within a framework and safety guidelines outlined in the subjects - Yogalates for special needs, Yoga & Pilates Therapy, the Pilates method i.e core stability.
This training will give you more tools to blend sequences creatively enhancing your classes that will be fun, functional and restorative.
This course is suited to Movement Therapists:
*Minimum 2 years teaching experience required to undergo this course*
2020 Full-time Practicum Dates
Dates to be advised
Venue: Yogalates Head Studio, Bangalow NSW
* You are required to be at the Practicum everyday for the 2 weeks (besides Weekends)
There will be online assessments which need to be completed before the practicum starts and during the practicum weekends listed above.
Full cost: $2495.00
Included in price:
Yogalates Teacher Training Manual by Louise Solomon
Anatomy Manual sent as a PDF file by YPTAA
DVD Personal practice & Special needs Manual sent as a PDF file by YPTAA
Instructional videos on YouTube on core foundation & asana modifications for client special needs by YPTAA
Access to our catalogue of DVDs on our 'On demand' site for the duration of the course (www.onlineyogalates.com)
Text books NOT included in course fees that need to be purchased prior to course commencement:
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff Published by Human Kinetics
Key Poses of Yoga; Scientific Keys Vol 2 by Ray Long ISBN 13: 978-1-60743-239-5
The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran. ISBN 1586380192. Published by Nilgiri Press (if doing the Yoga histry & Physiology workshop)
This certificate will not give you the qualifications to teach others to become teachers in The Solomon Yogalates Method. A trademark document is included in the Code of Practice which outlines the correct use of the Solomon YogalatesTM trademarked name.
Resources and Facilities for Practicum
In 2005 a purpose built Yogalates studio was completed at 72 Byron St, Bangalow and the majority of the training from lectures to public classes takes place there. The facility has been custom designed and built to accommodate both public classes and the Teacher Training. The studio is only a short walking distance to the CBD of Bangalow and the only one of its kind in the Northern Rivers region. Those relocating to Byron Shire for the training would be best advised to seek accommodation in the following areas: Bangalow/ Suffolk Park/ Byron Hills/ Bay wood Chase (or Byron town itself with a 10-15 minute drive to the Bangalow venue).