Live with purpose
Expand your skills and update your professional development with the Internationally renowned Yogalates Method in Yoga Therapy & Pilates with 29 years in development.
Graduates of this training obtain
• 200 hr Yogalates Certificate
• 200 hr Yoga Alliance.org Certificate (ID 26389)
• Yoga Australia (ID 9108) ongoing membership recognition CPD for current members
• Qualifications in teaching both Yoga, Pilates & Yogalates, therefore opportunities for working in all fields
Upon completion of your certificate you will have attained the following:
• A thorough understanding of the principles of the Solomon Yogalates Method
• The ability to instruct a class or personal one on one session based on these principles
• The ability to instruct within a framework and safety guidelines outlined in the subjects - Yogalates for special needs, Yoga & Pilates Therapy, the Pilates method i.e core stability.
This training will give you more tools to blend sequences creatively enhancing your classes that will be fun, functional and restorative.
*Minimum 2 years teaching experience required to undergo this course*
This course is suited to Movement Therapists:
Yoga Teachers, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists etc.
(Already trained Yogalates Teachers need not apply)
2020 Part-Time Practicum
Dates to be advised
6.30am - 5.30pm (may vary some weekends)
There will be online assessments which need to be completed before the practicum starts and during the practicum weekends listed above.
Full Cost: $2995.00
(Payment plans available on request. This incur a $150 fee on top of course fees)
Text books and manuals included in course fees:
Yogalates Teacher Training Manual by Louise Solomon
Anatomy Manual sent as a PDF file by YPTAA
Personal practice & Special needs Manual sent as a PDF file by YPTAA
Instructional videos on core foundation & asana modifications for client special needs by YPTAA
Access to our catalogue of DVDs on our 'On demand' site for the duration of the course (www.onlineyogalates.com)
Text books NOT included in course fees that need to be purchased prior to course commencement:
Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff Published by Human Kinetics
Key Poses of Yoga; Scientific Keys Vol 2 by Ray Long ISBN 13: 978-1-60743-239-5
The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran. ISBN 1586380192. Published by Nilgiri Press
This certificate will not give you the qualifications to teach others to become teachers in The Solomon Yogalates Method. A trademark document is included in the Code of Practice which outlines the correct use of the Solomon YogalatesTM trademarked name.